Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Travel Agents!



TRAVEL AGENTS
Example Dialogue #1:
(T = Travel Agent, C = Customer)
T: Good afternoon. How can I help you?
C: Hello. I’d like to go on a trip in Europe.
T: Great. Where would you like to go?
C: I don’t know. Where do you recommend?
T: I recommend Prague.
C: Really?
….
(questions )
….
C: Thanks for the information. I’ll think about it.
T: You’re welcome.






Key Phrases & Questions:
  • Where is it?
  • How is the weather in June?
  • What can I do there?
  • What is it famous for?
  • What’s that?
  • Tell me more.
  • Are there any special customs?
  • Is there anything else?
  • I’ll think about it.
FROM: www.englishcurrent.com/files/pages/Travel-Agency-ESL-Roleplay.doc



Example Dialogue #2:
(T = Travel Agent, C = Customer)
C: Hello again. I’d like to book the trip to [Prague].
T: Great!
….(questions ) …
T: Thank you. So your flight departs on June 13th at 3 pm. You return on June 18th at 11 am. And you will stay at the Holiday Inn.
C: How much will it cost in total?
….
T: Your welcome. Have a great trip.

Key Phrases & Questions:
  • When would you like to go?
  • When would you like to return?
  • Would you like first class?
  • (Customer) How much will it cost?
  • Where would you like to stay?
  • How would you like to pay?

FROM: www.englishcurrent.com/files/pages/Travel-Agency-ESL-Roleplay.doc
worksheet 1

1 comment: